CubeCell USB Debug Board provides for the ability to Configure and test the CubeCell Capsule and Sensor. The Board allows sits between the sensor and the CubeCell Capsule and provides Micro USB interface dcomplete ESD protection, integrated CP2102 USB to serial port chip, and connection to battery management and has the following facilities:
- Ability to charge the CubeCell Capsule inbuilt battery – typically 1-2 hours with USB connected
- Provided USB to Serial connection for programming with Auto Boot into programming mode
- Access via USB to Serial output of data and debug printing output
- Allows access to Program key Parameters via AT Commands
- Provides access to other I/O pins
With the debug fitted to the CubeCell Capsule the unit acts the same way as the development board.
Note: The connectors of the Debug Board are marked With a White Spot” and the “White Spot”” on the CubeCell Capsule and sensors. These must be aligned so the white spots are near each other in both cases. Failure to do so may result in damage to the unit or sensor.