The CubeCell Capsule is the ideal LoRaWAN sensor with a very small volume of 38cc self-contained unit, that is with in an IP67 housing either fully enclosed or with a Gore-Tex™ gas membrane to allow sensed gasses to be detected. The capsule provides for a well-designed LoRaWAN Node that provides all the basic needs to communicate to LoraWAN gateway the sensed information. It is power efficient, easily configured and supports a wide range of “Out the box Sensors” as well as those of your own design.
As a special offer the version supplied by SecureThings.uk , via this site, is supplied with O ring seals to provide long-terms weather proof seal a fitted 100mAh battery and a USB Debug board on the basis of one free per customer of CubeCell Capsule.
The key aspects of the Capsule are:
- Ultra-low power design, 3.5uA in deep sleep via 3.3v supply of 10uA when sleeping and supplied from the LiPo battery supplied.
- Has a 100mAh battery wired for use and is charged before dispatch and requires a sketch to be loaded to take the unit out of long-term sleep. The battery has a typical life of 3 month with transmission of 29 bytes every 5 minutes at SF7.– The unit complies with international regulations regarding transportation by: land or Air or if carried in luggage or sent by post as it is connected to the device and contain very low level of Lithium.
- Supports solar energy management, can directly connect with a 5.5~7V solar panel via external connections integrates with a lithium battery management system (charge and discharge management, overcharge protection.
- Arduino-Compatible and programming can be carried out using a USB to serial with correct lead or using the optional Debug board standard sketches available!
- CE and FCC certification;
- Based on ASR605x (ASR6501), which integrates the PSoC® 4000 series MCU (ARM® Cortex® M0+ Core) and SX126X (the latest Semtech LoRaWAN chips);
- LoRaWAN 1.0.3 support;
Additional Optional USB debug boards with Micro USB interface with complete ESD protection, with integrated CP2102 USB to serial port chip, convenient for program downloading, debugging information are avalable. See Debug Board