The CubeCell Board provides for a well-designed LoRaWAN development board that provides all the basic needs to communicate to LoraWAN gateways, that is power effecient, easily configured and supports a wide range of “Out the box Sensors” as well as those of your own design. The key aspects of the board are:
- Ultra-low power design, 3.5uA in deep sleep via 3.3v supply of 10uA when supplied from LiPo battery supply.
- Supports solar energy management, can directly connect with a 5.5~7V solar panel;
- Onboard SH1.25-2 battery interface, integrated lithium battery management system (charge and discharge management, overcharge protection, battery power detection, USB / battery power automatic switching);
- Micro USB interface with complete ESD protection, short circuit protection, RF shielding, and other protection measures;
- Integrated CP2102 USB to serial port chip, convenient for program downloading, debugging information printing;
- Good impendence matching and long communication distance.
- CE and FCC certification;
- Based on ASR605x (ASR6501), which integrates the PSoC® 4000 series MCU (ARM® Cortex® M0+ Core) and SX126X (the latest Semtech LoRaWAN chips);
- LoRaWAN 1.0.3 support;